Eventually we scored a parking space on the outer rim of the centre and visited Costa coffee and Mothercare.
Here's my haul for the day :)
|@mummybexm - our mothercare shopping result :)|
- Gorgeous baby blue, thick fleece lined jacket with hood in 0-3.
- 3 pairs of soft shoes for up to 6 months.
- Gorgeous grey jogging bottoms in 0-3 for a bargain £5!
- Fleece zip front jumper in size 3-6 months.
- A Mothercare universal fleecey cosy toes; this is to go on our pram but because it is universal it can also go with the stroller we get and the pram Nanny has at her house. Machine washable too :)
- A travel black-out blind from the fab Gro-Company.
- Cute fleece hat and matching gloves..awww.
What have you bought for your bub recently?