He is amazing.
But, there are 5 things I am looking forward to next:
- Sitting up unaided - I can't wait to see Jake sat up, by himself and playing with his toys.
- Seeing him try solids and enjoying different foods - I don't think this will be for a while just yet as Jake is only just coming up to 12 weeks, but after Christmas maybe!
- Fully rolling over on to his front - that's probably the next step for us. He rolls on to his side at the moment.
- Seeing and hearing him really giggle or laugh - at the moment he smiles and laughs a little, but I can't wait to hear a proper little giggle :-)
- Seeing him with his presents on his first Christmas morning - it will be lovely.
What are you looking forward to next?