There are lots of things I'd like: a 30 minute nap every afternoon; an extra hour in bed every day; several HOT cups of tea in the morning, and to be able to stand in the shower for 10 minutes, without rushing, just because the hot water's relaxing. But - when I asked Santa for these things he simply laughed and asked me to be realistic!
So I wrote a new list for myself; it might give you some ideas for other mums out there...
- Jimmy Choo EDT - smells divine and I do love perfumes! (I know, I'm such a cliché);
- Amazon.co.uk vouchers - these are always really useful as I read a lot, so I can get books/ Kindle books easily.
- Boots No.7 Goodies - I am slowly getting myself into using make-up properly... I have never really been a 'made up' woman!
- New bag for work - I have seen a few I like, but this Pink Lining Tote and Next.co.uk fold over are both lovely!
- Multi Photo Frame - I love photographs and I have so many of Jake & family. I adore this frame from Not on the High Street.
- Pandora charm - I have a lovely Pandora bangle with some charms already. This charm, or another, would be a lovely addition.
I hope Santa got my new, realistic list! Would be nice to get something for me and not just for baby JD (he's all I spend my money on these days!!).
What's on your list?
Merry Christmas shopping everyone!