As a family, we aren't religious at all - but we do value to morals of the bible stories and the lessons they teach us.
Easter is a great time to give a gift to family and little ones - especially those old enough to enjoy a good Easter egg hunt for fun!
If you're struggling for some ideas that aren't of the chocolate variety, here's some to help:
1) The brilliant Born Gifted offer a whole range of cute little gifts for Easter this year. I particularly like the 'Rabbit in a Carrot' and the 'Personalised Bunny Egg Cup'. All of their products are of a good value and reasonable price.
2) The very original My 1st Years company offers a range of cute little gifts that are perfect for Easter. I really like the 'Personalised Bunny Story Book' and the 'Just Hatched' baby body suit - too cute!
3) Always worth checking out is the brilliant Notonthehighstreet.com - I really like the idea of these 'Personalised Easter Egg Bags' which are quirky and cute. Plus, these 'Personalised Easter Bunny Baby shoes' OMGOSH sooo lovely - from @BornBespoke
4) Bakerdays.com are a definite all round winner for gifts - you can grab an Easter themed cake for less than £15 and have it delivered! Brilliant :)
5) If your little one is anything like our Jake, a book is always a winner. This 'Spot's First Easter' book by Eric Hill will be a great read on Easter Sunday - and many more Sundays to come. Plus, there's also a fab 'Peppa's Easter Egg Hunt' storybook to enjoy #Oink!
6) Finally - for a mummy, daddy, wife, husband, or sibling - why not try one of Thorntons' Chocolate heart plaques with a personalised message for only £5! #bargain
Hopefully there's something for everyone and plenty of ideas that won't break the bank.
Have a crackin' Easter :-)