There are many, many things that annoy me on a daily basis. Since becoming a mum there are a few extra ones that have become infuriating!
I am only happy when I am chuntering on about something or other - think Karl Pilkington & The Moaning of Life. It is probably my best skill and one which I have really honed since becoming a mum.
I used to find things like wobbly shopping trolleys annoying, but now I am going to a whole new level.
Here are the 5 things that really annoy me now I am a mum:
1. Middle of the night wee- this is my number one annoyance. Getting limited amounts of good quality sleep as it is, waking up for a sodding wee at 3am is just cruel!
2. The washing basket - what the hell is this? Is our washing basket some kind of futuristic, never-ending, self-replenishing pile of dirty clothes that makes its sole purpose in life to make me sigh when I go in the bathroom? If it is it's working!!
3. Food shopping - someone really needs to invent a system by which you speak into a microphone and your fridge/ freezer/ cupboards replenish within 24 hours. Absolute nightmare getting the shopping done in the 2 days a week you aren't at work and your 12 month old is screaming for his lunch.
4. Handbags - utter dilemma on a weekly basis. Do I have a handbag? Do I stuff everything in the changing bag so you can just take one bag? But then you get baby mess on your purse and around your keys. So - you take two bags so you can leave one on the back of a seat when you're having a latte in Costa.
5. Parent and child parking - if it was actually monitored and available to said parents with said children then I would love it. But, the fact that some lazy middle-aged twat wearing a suit and driving a Mercedes uses it regularly because he needs to use the cash point and doesn't want to walk very far just pushes me over the edge!
So there you have it! These are my 5 things that really annoy me now I am a mum. What are yours? I'd love to know what else we can add to the list...